An insurance company based in Victoria who wish to remain anonymous, reached out Converga requiring assistance with their mailroom operations during the Covid-19 pandemic. The business receives a very small volume of mail which are time-critical and of high importance.
• The majority of our client's staff are now working remotely, limiting their access to incoming physical mail.
• Time critical and mail of significant importance was not being accessed by those that needed to action and process incoming files.
• Physical cheques delivered to our client's premises were not being banked as that team are all working remotely.
• Collaborated with the client to define specific business rules for sorting, opening and processing physical mail.
• Implemented a digital mailroom and was live processing for our client within 2 business days of defining scope.
• Converga now receives all incoming physical documents for our client, making these files accessible for staff in a digital nature on the same business day.